Thursday, February 19, 2009

Teen angst

As of late, I've been attempting to discover why I am such an idiot.

Every good thing that comes into my life, I push away. Every opportunity with every girl, I just throw them all away. Once anyone gets too interested in me and starts liking me, I run away from them. What is fucking wrong with me?

I over analyze. I over think. And once I start this process of analyzing, my thoughts get trapped in a cycle and I just think over and over. Until I can't take it anymore. And I fucking run away.

Why do I instinctively shy away from love? Why do I instinctively protect my heart? I guess I'm just scared of getting hurt. I hate this post, I hate my thoughts, I hate this manic-depression, most of all - I hate complicating things.

No comments:

Post a Comment